Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
· You agree to take reasonable care when providing Merwans with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering food.
· While ordering ensure to fill all the required details to get the delivery.
· User understands that some type of Food may be suitable for Users within certain age ranges only. It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Food you are ordering is suitable for the intended recipient.
· Delivery period quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary depending on various factors.
· Food shall be delivered to the address as intimated by you while ordering.
· In case of a late delivery, the delivery charge will neither be voided nor refunded by Merwans.
• All orders are subject to availability of products. In the event item is not in stock at the time you are placing the order, you shall be notified and refund shall be processed as per procedure and prevailing policy, using the original method of payment.
• Currently we only deliver to customers located in certain parts of Mumbai, Thane and Pune
• Ensure a detailed address, regular street address with nearby land mark is provided for faster, precise and prompt delivery of cake.
• Shipping charges shall be additional, as per the delivery partner policy
Since cakes are perishable goods and are made to order, we have no refund policy. No refunds for wrong addresses, recipient unavailability, and other causes beyond our control shall not be entertained.
Trademark & Copyright Policy
Content on this website is protected by Copyright. Without prior written permission no part of the content shall be published, copied, represented, downloaded and transmitted. Contents including photos/Trademark, logo, design & text is the property of Merwans.
Modification of Terms and conditions of Service
Merwans Confectioners Pvt. Ltd. &Merwans.co.in may at any time modify the terms and conditions ("Terms") of the Service without any prior notification to you and the revised version shall be available on the site. In the event you are not agreeable to revised T&C you should refrain from using our site/services, by continuing to use the site and services, shall be deemed as your acceptance to all the T&C.